jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

My best friends




Friendship is an emotional relationship between two or more people. Friendship is one of the most common relationships that most people have in life.



but in reality that is friendship? Friendship is an effective relationship between 2 or more people ??? ...




















I think not, for my friendship is like love, but much stronger, because when all else fails in your life, the first group 2 are: your family and friends ... but the struggle is different, these people They are always with you oh good and bad ... friendship has no meaning, my friends come to that place of pure feeling friends and family, because that is what we are all one family, where we laugh together, play together, play together, fight together, eat together and even cried together, they are my friends and not friends, so it's my second family ... only!
                                               

                                                           

                                                       

                                                     MY BEST FRIENDS
                                                         I love best friends

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario